Live Video Streaming ServicesIncrease Engagement through Stakeholder Broadcasting
Live Streaming ServicesOVS Media offers end-to-end coordination and implementation of the Stakeholder Broadcasting live video streaming process to governmental entities, associations and corporations. We handle all the logistics of your event including video production, creating a custom branded website page, live encoding, real-time captioning, social media integration and archiving. OVS Media has proven itself to be a dedicated and active partner that ensures your content looks great and delivered to your targeted online audiences — on time and on budget.
Our experienced webcasting teams manage your event webcasts from start to finish:
- Content acquisition can be sourced from on-site, via satellite, over the phone or from any pre-recorded tape, DVD or other format. This means even pre-recorded content can be streamed live.
- Delivery of your webcast in any format: Windows Media, Flash, RealMedia or QuickTime.
- Modules for registration, surveys, social media applications and Audience Response Systems.
- Branding of a web-based user interface to match your website’s “look and feel.”
- Seamless integration of presentation slides.
- Live Captioning.
- Securing Internet connectivity from your event venue, utilizing existing bandwidth or arranging transmission via satellite.
- High-quality content delivery network for viewers domestically and internationally.
- Detailed real-time tracking and reporting on your audience.
Want to find out more about Live Webcasting?
After four years of doing the webcasts, we consider it a big success. We are able to connect with more shareholders — live. It allows those shareholders to communicate back with us via live chat. We are able to get questions and comments real-time during the meeting and those are passed to us on note cards. The website is advertised through our email as well as our newsletter and on our website.